Simulation of Transient Effects in Accelerator Magnets.
STEAM User Agreement
By using any software of the STEAM framework, users agree with this document.
Sotfware to install¶
- Installed from the initial window
- Installed from CMF
- Cadence 17.4 [note, good to know: the setup of this program remains stuck at 99.9% of the installation process for hours, but then it works]
- Git for Windows
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Installed manually
- Mathworks MCR 9.4
- Java [Download Java for Windows]
- Projects to clone (if difficult to do, an alternative is to move the default PSPICE library on a CERNBox subfolder as well)
- Files moved manually
- In "C:\LEDET_simulationFiles", some subfolders with LEDET executables, which will be populated with LEDET temporary files [the reason why they're not in CERNBox subfolders is that different VM's would use/overwrite the same LEDET temporary files]
- Install Python 3.8.0
- Either select to add Python to PATH during installation, or
cmd, and run this command:
setx PATH "%PATH%; C:\Users\emm\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38\Scripts"